OK folks, here are the first round of preliminary changes being made to the editor side of the realm. These changes are not automatic, and will not be seen until the next content update is ready to push, which will be sometime this weekend. I wanted to get this out quickly because some racial restrictions have been lifted, so if you want to alter your character, I wanted to give you the chance early on. Additionally, exp tables have all been adjusted DOWNWARD! So, you gain a level or two when the update takes place. Here's the list:
· Shadow-walkers opened to all races
· Goblin restriction removed from mage class
· Ranger opened to all races
· Barbarian opened to all races, and upgraded to Magical Chainmail (not standard chain, though)
· Warlock opened to all races
· The following EXP tables have been instituted, based on today’s top list, and how the realm is starting to stack:
· With the exception of Fighters, all classes EXP percentages have been LOWERED, with Knights now taking the lead for the highest table.
· These are just initial stage changes, additional revisions may be required. We have a long ways to go folks, but we also have a long time to get there! Be patient, and most of all…Have Fun!
Jumpin’ Jack Flash